General Refund Terms
Unless otherwise stated, all fees for Managed WordPress Hosting, Dedicated WordPress Support, Hourly WordPress Support and related service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part. This applies even if the monthly subscription service(s) is suspended or terminated prior to the end of the current contract term.
General terms apply to all eligible refunds. Special term may apply to a specific product and service and those are outlined below.
• No refund will be made if your service is suspended or terminated for cause.
• All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars. You bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of the refund.
• Unless requested otherwise, refunds will be credited to your PayPal account or credit card. Webmaster Support is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of a refund.
• Any processing fee will be deducted from the refund. Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when initial purchase of the service was made.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) for hosting
Webmaster Support aims to provide 99.95% uptime, and this Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is to guarantee these results. Webmaster Support and its server provider shall undertake reasonable measures to protect Customer’s Website(s) against unscheduled outages. However, unplanned service interruptions can happen occasionally, and such interruption shall not constitute a default by Webmaster Support under the Service Agreement, though Customer may receive a credit allowance upon the terms and conditions set forth herein. A credit allowance equal to Webmaster Support then-current fee for one month of web hosting service will be given, upon Customer’s written request made within thirty (30) days of the service interruption, when there is an unplanned service interruption, as acknowledged by Webmaster Support or its vendors, that lasts more than thirty (30) minutes. Customer may only receive one credit allowance during any calendar month, even if multiple unplanned service interruptions should occur. Customer shall receive no credit allowance for any service interruption lasting thirty (30) minutes or less. No Credit Allowance will be issued for planned service interruptions scheduled by Webmaster Support or server provider. Webmaster Support grant of a credit allowance shall be the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for unplanned service interruptions and the associated failure of Webmaster Support or its server provider to provide dedicated hosting services.
Customer is responsible for providing feedback, instructions, approvals, and content (such as text and images) in a reasonably timely manner. Unless otherwise agreed by Webmaster Support. The response time to email or a ticket request made by the customer (you) must be responded, by Webmaster Support team, within 12 hours from the moment its received. The turnaround or the delivery date/time will be determined by the Webmaster Support upon request review.
To submit a refund request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information must be included in your request:
• The reason for the refund
• Transaction identifying information such as the account username, email ID, transaction number and domain name
• Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
Services are non-refundable, include but not limited to:
• Dedicated Servers or Dedicated IP Addresses
• Any services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion.
• Stock image purchases
• Any fees paid by you to Webmaster Support for providing non-service related support.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
All services that the Webmaster Support team provides under Managed WordPress Hosting are charged every 1st of the month. This Includes all the hours that have been tracked during the previous month and the monthly plan fee.
All invoices must be paid within 30 days of the day the invoice is issued. There cannot be more than one unpaid invoice outstanding. In such a case where an invoice is outstanding for more than 30 days, Webmaster Support will terminate services. Once an invoice is outstanding for 60 days, Webmaster Support will terminate hosting services at this time.
Under the Managed WordPress Hosting plan, Webmaster Support offers to host on Cloud-Powered servers. The client is obligated to host on Webmaster Support’s servers. The client cannot host a website with any other hosting provider.
The Managed WordPress Hosting offers the services below at a set hourly rate identified in your estimate. This monthly plan does not include the 1 hour of free support, which is only included in the Dedicated WordPress Hosting package.
- Content updates
- Error and bug fixes
- Expert guidance
- Speed performance
- Stock Images
This plan does not include free stock images.
Should you wish to cancel your package, the notification must be received in writing at least 15 days before the date of cancellation. All invoices must be paid. Once there are no invoices outstanding, the transfer to another hosting provider will be permitted.
Website Design and Development Refund Policy
All website design and development projects require purchase of credits upfront. The approval of refund of used credits will be at the sole discretion of Webmaster Support. Unused credits by default are refundable.
- All Website Design and Development fees or deposits may be refundable if you, the client, cancel within 3 business days, after purchase.
- Approved refunds are calculated based on the total number of tracked hours worked.
In the instance where you decide to cancel your subscription to the Dedicated WordPress Support or the Managed WordPress Hosting plan and there is an outstanding invoice, Webmaster Support is not obliged to transfer the website to another hosting company. In addition, access to transfer the website yourself will not be granted unless and until all invoices have been paid in full.
WordPress Login details
By accepting these terms, the website owner accepts sharing WordPress login details with the Webmaster Support team.